Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Aik Han & Jenny Wedding Dinner @ Banting

7 Dec 08 was an important day for my university coursemate, Heng Aik Han, because it was his wedding day. He married with his lovely wife called Jenny (Here is a link to their wedding photo). SER coursemates and I were invited to his wedding dinner at Banting.

Handsome Aik Han & lovely Jenny

Taking picture with bride & bridegroom

SER Gang

Besides attending wedding dinner, it was also a friend gathering time. It had been a long time that I had not met up with university friends. It was a pleasureable moment. I was happy to know that my university roommate, Jiunn Seng, was having girl friend from Melacca. The most interesting one, I was surprised by Roger Ng that he would be getting married in next year with his lovely girlfriend. Look at the photo above, he was so excited and thrilled....

Ah Seng & Roger Ng

No comments: