Saturday, March 14, 2009

Subsribe Maxis hotlink 365 days


How do you keep your Maxis Hotlink phone number while most of your time is not in Malaysia?

It is impossible to keep on topping up your prepaid Hotlink just to keep the number! What is the best solution?

Answer: Maxis Hotlink 365 days


Before I came to Singapore, I subscribed Maxis Hotlink 365 days. It is mainly becuse I dont want to top up every month for my Maxis Hotlink since most of my time I will be in Singapore. However I would like to keep my existing handphone number 012-xxxxxxx, because most of my friends contact me through it.

subscribe Hotlink 365: *100#

How to subscribe Hotlink 365? It is quick and easy. Just just dial *100# to subscribe. RM33 will be deducted from your account. After that you have to top up RM30 within the first 6 months otherwise you will switch back to previous plan before. In other words, you have to repay RM33 to subscribe Hotlink 365 days again! With this fabulous service, you dont have to worry about being cut off. How about the call / sms rate? Dont worry, it is exactly the same. For more information, please visit to Hotlink 365 FAQ.

Call rate

No comments: