Friday, July 10, 2009

Childhood Memories

Today received a forward mail that recall my childhood. I used to having these stuff during my childhood.... The living environment has been changing slowly without notice. It reminds me that life is changing so constantly and I should cherish the present that I have :) and keep on moving forward.

Here are the pictures that I got from the mail... see which stuff you owned or played it before

Tora and Ding Dong!! Wow, I nearly forgot these stuff! I remember that my primary schoold got selling these stuff. Tora and Ding Dong came with chocolates and miscellaneous toys, sometimes good and sometimes the toys are same.

it tastes ok!

Cocoa Ball : still available? I am not sure. It used to selling at my primary school canteen

chewing gum: Got different pictures that can "paint" into hand as a tattoo

Sumi: I think this one still available in supermarket :p

Sugus: still available? It used to having strong advertisement

Animal biscuit: still got but nicer one

Wow, I had this during my primary school... Now I think it becomes the biscuit for praying.. haha. So it is still available in market.

this one.. I had few of it. If I am not mistaken, it was one of the toys inside Tora

A toy from Ding Dong and other snacks...

same thing for this... Played it before

this one.. I got few also. Shoot toward a mirror

Can make a big bubble as below. Really had fun on this. But it used to have strong pastic smell.


This used to be a girl favour. My sister got these.. sometimes I got to accompany and play with her.. I just wondering why it kept on changing clothes. Didnt like to play this

Ah eh, guy should play this.. But I didnt have it.. I used to play it from my friends but less frequent..
To shoot birds and mangoes.. Too cruel leh..

yoyo: I like to play this but the yoyo I got was lousy, so my skill was lousy also. I think nowsaday the yoyos are quite advance than the one I used to have.

haha, I played it before with friends.. really had fun on it...

Combat toys: I used to have it a lot, playing with brothers. Got different sizes and colours

Erasers: I got the same one in the picture.


wow, I used to collect them during my primary school and kindergarden... I got a lot but I didnt use them. Was it wasteful? At least, I learned and recognized some country flags :p

pencil box with several partitions.. owned it before

I got this also.... same as above that I put on several stickers

Stickers

Used this for painting class.. Did not like painting.. no talent on it

mini piano. Ops.. I didnt have it but my sister used to have it.

This one, I didnt own it before. Had seen it in supermakets everywhere

I used to play these (相片) a lot. I got one big plastic bag on this during primary school. Got several ways to play with them.

Guli: One of my favour game during primary school. Got several ways to play.

Not sure about this.. a learning card?

My brother like it very much.

Casio handheld game: I addicted on it. I got few of them

TV game: a game cannot be missed!!

from casio handheld -->TV game -->nintendo -->playstation -->computer

DragonBall comic: like it very much (borrow from friends)

Cartoons:

Tom & Jerry



Doreamon

Now cinema is screening


He-Man

ThunderCats

one of my favour. I remember I watched the movie in cinema



Back to the Future movie. A great movie!



7-up Fido. It used to be very hot. Fido T-shirts used to be everywhere in the old day

Ops.. I played this during primary school also. Forgot how to make it already.

Wish that the children now have good childhood too, and not just busying on studying + tuition!!
Dont leave a blank sheet in your childhood :p

I dedicate Childhood song by Michael Jackson to you


No comments: